Senior Corporate Legal Assistant
Assisted high profile C-Level Executives, Clients, Partners and Senior counsel through various stages of prominent deals in several practice areas including Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Finance, Real Estate, Pro Bono, Litigation, Intellectual Property, UCC and Antitrust.
- Managed, drafted, proofread, edited and assembled confidential-intermediate to large document productions as a project manager and self directed.
- Worked closely with clients, attorneys, in house word-processing and at financial printers to construct, proofread and maintain a log of confidential time sensitive documents such as Edgar, 8-K's, 10-K's and 10-Q's for filing.
- Synchronized and administrated client meetings, conference calls, travel arrangements and presentation distributions globally.
- Performed national and international travel to procure and/or distribute time sensitive and confidential documentation between client, firm and government offices as needed.
- Researched various databases to attain information via cases, companies and individuals.
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; Visio, Adobe, PDF Scanning, WestCheck, EDGAR, Deposition Digesting, Advanced Proofreading, Formatting large documents, Redlining, Database Administration, Extensive Internet and Library Research, Redlining, Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, Candlestick Analysis.