Support the Naval Air Systems Command by negotiating and administering multibillion dollar Test and Evaluation (T&E) acquisitions for the following programs: F/A-18 (Hornet aircraft), Weapons System Integration, Core Avionics, Advanced Target Forward Looking Infrared (ATFLIR), and Foreign Military Sales (FMS). Responsibilities and achievements include:
- Collaborated with the F/A-18 Swiss Air Force Logistics Program to update the Avionics Technical Publications.
- Consulted in transportation planning meetings for F/A-18 Swiss Air Force Logistics Program.
- Supported ALPHA Contract Negotiations for the F/A-18 Foreign Military Sales Program for Swiss Air Force.
- Assisted with the procurement of electronic sensors for Ship and Shore Electronic Based Systems (SSEBS).
- Conducted market research, devised acquisition strategies, drafted, and finalized Business Clearance Memorandum.
- Made sole-source determinations, developed RP/RFP's, Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRL's), assembled specifications, and wrote J&A's, D&F's, and SOW's.
- Determined evaluation criteria and award factors, conducted pre-proposal and bid conferences. Issued solicitation amendments, as needed.
- Reviewed and evaluated offers from contractors. Performed source selection, including conducting cost and price analysis, determining competitive range, and assessing risk.
- Negotiated and issued Delivery Orders (DO's) against a Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA), issued modifications, incorporated changes, exercised options, and performed contract closeout.