Exterior repairs including: grounds up-keep, roofing inspections and repairs, exterior lighting, property fence, automatic gate repairs and emergency generator inspections to ensure proper operation and to maintain a safe facility.
- Interior repairs including: automatic sliding detention door repairs, automated lighting system, drywall, ceiling and painting.
- Routine Inspections for Life Safety including: emergency generator circuits, exit signs, fire alarm systems and fire sprinkler systems
- Contact with subcontractors performing miscellaneous work and oversee fire marshal inspections
- Conduct air conditioning system preventative maintenance and repairs: filter change outs, coil cleaning, troubleshooting
- Assigned to the Emergency on Call status, providing 24 hour service coverage and a 60-minute or less response time. This position requires issuance of a County take home vehicle. This vehicle was maintained per the take home vehicle policy.
- Monitor and repair buildings on a regular basis to maintain smooth operations of a 24 hour facility, including Sheriff's headquarters and 600 bed capacity jail facility.
- Provide on and off-site support to law enforcement officers in all aspects of the agency, as needed to help enforce county and state laws and statutes.