Participated in the preparation of all-source regional, strategic, and/or functional intelligence products. Monitored, evaluated, and reported on intelligence situations related to military analysis. Researched, reviewed, and integrated all-source intelligence data in order to assess and identify capabilities, vulnerabilities, opportunities, threats, and targets to develop warnings. Identified intelligence gaps and collection requirements. Monitored intelligence trends and alerted leadership to new developments. Presented and defended findings before a variety of audiences. Coordinated with counterparts in the intelligence community and related government, industrial, and educational institutions in order to mine all sources of information and to maintain current knowledge of United States and foreign developments.
- Tasked with reorganizing DIA's analysis portals and coordinating the offices within Defense Intelligence, including all Regional Combatant Commands.
- Organized 50 joint meetings with Defense officials to coordinate Defense intelligence analysis, including targeting, nuclear biological chemical, medical, and strategic missile analysis.
- Authored the initial operating doctrine for DIA's new central intelligence analysis portal.
- Generated over 10 intelligence analysis products for the Joint Chiefs to provide in-depth analysis of current threats and counter-drug operations in Southeast Asia (Golden Triangle) region.
- Trained with FBI special agents to attach as embed with Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE) team.
- Completed high-risk missions with Special Forces to capture or kill enemy combatants and collect intelligence during SSE.
- Spearheaded more than 20 convoy operations through high-risk areas.
- Cultivated DIA's relationship with multiple special operations units, which later developed into specific capabilities embedded within the units for further intelligence collection and analysis.