Agency Department of Corrections, Correctional Officer II, Complex Security
Provide written reports of incidents in proper format and timely manner. Performs duties and exercises responsibility and authority providing security, order and discipline. Applies appropriate disciplinary measures to control inmates. Application of basic first aid and preservation of life. Proficiency in use of force, discretionary shooting, chemical agents, firearms and other related defense and control equipment. Maintains self, uniform, and assigned equipment in a professional and prescribed condition.
- Responding positively in demanding situations
- Recruited by management to access confidential records regarding offender personal history.
- Obtained clearance to update offender movement based on Criminal charges.
- Generate Reports and submit documents to Supervisors.
- Assigned to Special Projects that consisted of organized searches.
- Delegated as lead yard set. With the responsibility to assemble teams and conduct cell searches for contraband and unauthorized property.