Route Manager/lawn Technician
Built and maintain positive relationships with more than 500 residential and commercial customers.
- Safely operate a work truck in order to service the lawns of customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Apply fertilizers and pesticides to grounds based on the individual needs of each customer.
- Educate existing customers about new treatment options to extend the life of their lawn.
- Demonstrate poise and professionalism when communicating with frustrated or irate customers.
- Train new employees on best practices of sales, customer service and daily operations.
- Proactively resolve problems with customers, or regarding equipment or the truck to ensure smooth operations.
- Achieved daily production and sales goal on a consistent basis over an extended period of time.
- Boosted branch profit by securing new customers and up-selling existing clients.