More Laundry Supervisor Resumes
Use these Laundry Supervisor samples as a guideline or visit our extensive library of customizable resume templates.
More Jobhero Resources
Create your own professional resume in just minutes.
Try our resume builder todayBuild Your Resume
Laundry Supervisor Resume FAQ
What are the duties of a laundry supervisor?
Most laundry supervisors are responsible for the following daily duties:
- Supervise the work of laundry attendants.
- Wash, sort and fold dropped-off laundry.
- Oversee weekly schedules and laundromat assignments.
- Approve and accommodate schedules for paid-time off and leaves or absences
What should I put on my resume for a laundry supervisor position?
If you’re applying for a laundry supervisor position, your resume should include the following skills:
- Loading and unloading change machines.
- Troubleshooting tap-to-pay washing machines and dryers.
- Maintaining a clean laundry area and equipment.
- Hire and train laundry staff in proper cleaning procedures, machine maintenance and laundering standards.
- Order and store facility maintenance supplies and equipment.
- File and organize receipts, invoices and staff schedules for budgeting purposes.
How do you describe laundry supervision on a resume?
We created a few sample resume sections to show you how to describe your laundry management experience using key skills. Visit our resume-writing guide and professional resume examples to find additional examples of how you can showcase multiple skills across your resume.
Resume summary example: Experienced laundry facilities manager with over 14 years experience. Oversaw a well-trafficked laundromat with 36 washing machines, 24 dryers, 3 industrial-sized drums, and a weekday wash-and-fold service.
Work history sample:
Laundry Supervisor, Sudsy Stuff Laundromat
April 2021 - current, Los Angeles
- Clean and maintain laundry equipment and sales floor to optimize the customer experience.
- Manage, train and schedule a laundry staff of twelve over an 18-hour business day.
- Operate the specialty wash and fold orders to ensure minimal damage or shrinkage to specialty fabrics such as linen, silk and rayon.
Sample skills section for laundromat supervisor:
- Budget facility and staff costs.
- Certified in laundry equipment maintenance and repair.
- Provide warm customer service.
- Launder according to customer requests.
- Specialize in environmentally friendly laundering services.