Laundry Assistant Resume Examples
Laundry Assistants are employed by laundries and complete the following duties: checking items for stains and damage, sorting items according to size and type of fabric, loading items into machines, adding cleaning solutions, processing orders, and retrieving laundered items back to customers. Those interested in a Laundry Assistant position should showcase the following assets in their resumes: practical skills, good color vision, the ability to follow instructions, time management, and customer service. Successful example resumes make display of a high school diploma.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Prepared new linen
- Delivered clean linen to areas throughout hospital
- Cleaned and organized workspace
- Ensured safety of patients by following policies and procedures
Heating Vacuuming Air Conditioning
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of all linens and personal items for residents and facility
- Replenish all chemicals in a safe manner
- Follow all infection control policies strictly
- Label and deliver all residents' clothing promptly
- Interact with residents and insure their safety
- Maintained the cleanliness of facility and rooms
- Responsible for ensuring proper handling of linens
- Responsible for replenishing items needed in Guest rooms
- Operated Industrial washers and dryer
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!