Assembly/warehouse Stockroom Clerk
Compiling and maintaining material, cycle counts, status information to expedite movement of material and parts between production areas according to predetermined production schedules and order priorities.
- Pack and unpack items, stock shelves and stockroom prepare purchase orders for shipping, complete invoices with proper codes for supervisor approval.
- Verify inventory counts by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigating discrepancies and adjusting errors.
- Store items in an order and accessible manner in stock rooms, supply rooms and other areas of the warehouse.
- Prepare and organizing stockroom data, checking documents for accuracy and updating and deleting unnecessary file, and other clerical duties.
- Support production areas with yield & quality monitoring and continuous improvement, investigation, leadership and technical mentoring.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines.