Technology Support Specialist
Responsible for assisting students to become competent in the use of laptop and desktop computers including, but not limited to: operating systems, storage devices, removable media, networks, cloud services and general application software. Support interns. as they engage in the job search by offering post-curriculum mini-classes and computer lab support as students search for employment using the internet and e-mail applications. The TSS will also provide building-wide technical support. Maintain computer lab and systems integration ensuring all systems are updated with appropriate system and application software and are virus free.
- Developed and facilitated curriculum for beginning and advanced computer users.
- Offer hands-on student mentoring in the resource center.
- Developed unique computer skills assessment test indicating areas needing work.
- Create and maintain student laptop, email, and online accounts.
- Provide network and Tech support for [company name] Works and [company name] Furniture Bank staff.
- Developed cloud based file storage system for working with clients files
- Serving as a member of the [company name] Works leadership team and After-care team.