Information Technology Project Manager
Project Manager for Information Technology projects, managing all aspects of the project including: vendor and contract management, interface management, risk assessment, requirements analysis, design, development, testing, hardware and software procurement, implementation planning, project financial tracking and executive status reporting.
- Managed projects budgeted from 4 to 12 million dollars in hardware, software and labor costs with cross-functional teams.
- Managed a Bill Presentment Project that allowed PCS customers to self-manage their vision usage across six touch points.
- Managed a Centralized Credit Card Architecture feasibility study. Led a team of technical resources from all three IT divisions in a study to determine the architecture and cost of implementing a One [company name] Credit Card processing architecture. Conducted vendor and security assessments. Produced and presented findings, including approach, timelines and budget to the VP of Finance.
- Managed the 3G and WLNP projects to upgrade the Fraud applications, Minotaur and RoamEx, for Wireless Local Number Portability FCC compliance and 3G fraud detection.
- Managed the implementation of a PCS fraud detection vendor software package, Neural Technologies Minotaur.