Serve as sole technology coordinator and manage all technology for school with 80 staff members and 1,200 students. Manage installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and technical support for 300 computers and devices. Provide direct, instructional support and guidance to teachers on integrating technology within classrooms. Research, evaluate, identify, and recommend new technologies to serve as learning tools for students. Identify best practices for technology integration, trends, and applications related to technology use in the school program. Responsible for asset management and year-end inventory. Direct training sessions on technology usage for teachers.
- Recommended and led implementation of 60 iPads into curriculum.
- Planned, organized and implemented the school's 2nd workstation refresh since 2000. (150 desktops)
- Spearheaded automation of processes and ongoing transition to paperless environment. Created Google Apps account to bring efficient communication and collaboration tools to the school.
- Led after-school computer club comprised of 25 students and taught them how to create wiki pages, online posters using Glogster, and PowerPoint presentations. Aligned club initiatives with class lesson plans.
- Facilitated school's transition of emails to Google accounts by training 80 staff members on use of new technology.