Computer Integrated Manufacturing. Oversaw technical operations for tire retread facility located in NC. Managed software, desktop, internal systems, production systems, phone systems, VPN, server support, SAS 70 Compliance, and supported the on site maintenance team.
- Troubleshoot servers, switches, and client systems, cable patch panels, install operating systems, installation of Cisco UCS's, EMC VNX, create and setup virtual remote desktops, upgrade systems, workstation builds and repairs.
- Provide technical support for internal customers
- Maintain and upgrade all test equipment in the lab environment (MV2000, MDR 2000, VM's and clients).
- Reply to and answer service desk requests, delivering excellence in customer service through situational analysis and timely resolve of escalating problems
- Setup and maintain clients Cisco voice management system (CUCM, and Unity) and all VOIP phones, maintain all VG's for analog devices in the facility. Setup release Cisco wireless mobile phones in the facility.
- Setup and maintain all wired and wireless networks in the facility, as well as the barcode infrastructure of printers, scanners, servers, and software interfaces used.
- Setup and manage capital and expense projects for the improvement of the facilities local network, machine network, security and production monitoring systems, and cycle replacements on hardware used in the facility. Reporting directly to the plant manager.