Tech Support Analyst
Answered, evaluated, and prioritized incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, computer-related technologies. Hardware included SMART Boards, Projectors, and Speakers, Learning Stations, Wireless Devices, and eLearning Platforms.
- Interviewed user to collect information about problem and led user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Isolated and determined whether problem was caused by hardware such as cables, or interactive whiteboard and fixed the malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Assisted teachers in accessing and sharing a consistent curriculum across their district using SAFARI Montage single interface.
- Logged and tracked calls using problem management database, SAP tracking system and maintained history records and related problem documentation.
- Tested software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product would aid user in performing work.
- Scheduled Field Service Technician to provide onsite technical support after determined the problem was an installation issue.
- Conducted school based training events for teachers and co-workers, developed troubleshooting and how-to procedures.