Signal Support Systems Specialist
Supervised 5-7 individuals ensuring critical uptime on a variety of technical equipment including; VHF, UHF, HF, SATCOM, and two-way radio systems. PC computers entailing user accounts, drivers, software updates, and hardware upgrades and other telecommunications equipment including servers, network hubs and switches, network printers, and email.
- Created weekly inventory and troubleshooting reports which resulted in increasing productivity and saving up to $30,000 by maintaining equipment to increase longevity.
- Managed communications equipment worth up to $750,000.
- Completed over 100 hours of Correspondence Courses enabling me to further my military career.
- SECRET security clearance with the US Government.
- Software skills include: Windows, Word, PowerPoint, E-mail and the Internet.
- Recognized with multiple awards for technical proficiency and leadership.