IT Service Delivery Manager
Provided IT account management services for various global outsourced clients. Identified, communicated and implemented process and procedure improvements across all areas. Procured capital hardware and software, approved spend and provided capital forecasting in support of business growth. Managed multiple platform OS, HW, DB support teams in various US data centers. Ensured the following was applied and current: maintenance, security patching, backup and recovery, while eliminating points of failure to ensure infrastructure stability.
- Contributed to achieving SLA target availability of 99.54% by delivering high quality services from Wintel / UNIX / AS/400 and implementing stability process.
- Assisted in reducing data center footprint 30% by utilizing physical to virtual (P2V) process as part of virtualization initiative.
- Provided clarification of service accountabilities between customer and all outsourced service providers by developing, documenting and communicated RACI charts for multiple technology teams.
- Established and maintained vendor and marketing relationships, both internal and external, in support of account and client capital needs.
- Refreshed and maintained data center infrastructure, managed procurement life cycle and ensured asset maintenance.
- Developed processes and implemented hardware resource management and related service activation / deactivation tasks.