Senior IT Manager
Oversaw and coordinated technology direction and strategy, process and quality improvement. Managed IT corporate standards compliance, asset management, project planning and management, budgeting, forecasting, and customer relationship management. Directed IT teams in designing, building, implementing, managing, supporting and enhancing key technologies. Responsibilities included application lifecycle development, data warehousing, business intelligence, customer support, and client relations. Managed team of 30 technical staff and a budget of nearly $12 million.
- Designed and developed fully automated financial system to account for over $7 billion in annual revenue, improving overall financial accountability from $12 million in variances to less than $100. Implementation resulted in approximately 550 hours in labor savings per month.
- Architected new portfolio management system by engaging key business leaders and designing a software application resulting in a 22% decrease in sales IT budget and increased turnaround for sales, finance, marketing and production IT projects.
- Created a remote/mobile reporting system to transmit critical sales data to any remote device within 60 seconds through a secured portal resulting in improving ability of executive management to receive key financial data instantly.
- Led team of business and technical staff through a conversion to Scrum project methodology by defining roles, assigning staff, and developing training programs resulting in a 25% reduction in application lifecycle times and a 35% improvement in customer satisfaction survey scores.
- Streamlined defect management by implementing a Scrumban project methodology resulting in reducing application defects by 45% and defect resolution times by 20%.
- Partnered with IT professionals and business leaders to initiate a mobile sales application contributing to an 18% increase in sales. Implementation resulted in reduction of three technical staff.