IT Security Manager
Group manager of FTEs and multiple contract personnel. Responsible for the overall IT security posture of the organization. System responsibility includes all Certificate management, Compliance reporting, Data Loss Prevention, next generation firewalls, IDS/IPS, IdM /Provisioning, Mobile Device Management, penetration testing, Privilege Access Management, Remote Access management, and Wireless Access. Direct multi-million dollar capital (infrastructure and project) and operations budget development and management. Manage team's involvement and contributions on key enterprise-level, high-impact projects such as HITECH Act, Epic EMR, VDI (including mobile devices), and ICD-10 compliance.
- Implemented the Presbyterian Information Security Management Framework (ISMS) for design and maintenance of a coherent set of policies, processes and systems to manage risks to the information assets.
- Selected, configured and implemented a new Identity Access Management system that streamlined manual processes.
- New installs and upgrades to security technology including firewalls, DLP, IDS/IPS, and Mobile Device management.
- Complete DMZ redesign which significantly increased security as noted by CMS audit.
- Implemented the Privileged Access Management system to better manage changes to the environment.