Tech Project Leader
Environment: OS/MVS, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, DB2, IMS, JCL, File Aid, IDCAMS, EASYTRIEVE,
ABEND-AID, FILE-AID, CICS-AID, CA-7, XPEDITOR, CODE COVERAGE,
MS PROJECT, VISIO, CLARITY, SHAREPOINT,
WATERFALL, ITERATIVE, AGILE, SCRUM MASTER
- Technical team lead with responsibilities including, staff performance for [company name] as well as off-shore contractors with regards to project completion estimates of programming/unit testing, technical documentation, third party offshore performance appraisals, assisting with interviewing potential work force.
- Estimated LOE, work load estimates and selection of staff to be assigned to project tasks
- Reviewed and time estimation for BRD, TDD, wrote and review TDD's reviewed program specs, test plans installations processes
- Eliminated project roadblocks associated to project and coordinating with other teams a cross the [company name] ISD platforms.
- Assisted in mentoring programmers and P/A, and any junior staff team members,
- Introducing new technology for use of tracking defects that will reduce testing phases and upgrading standards and procedures.
- Designed an upgrade to the automated test environment setup for multiple project testing.
- Worked with multiple methods of project management techniques(Waterfall, Iterative, Agile)