Project Manager/ IT Instructor
As Project Manager for the helpdesk and NOC manager at the National Defense University (NDU) client site, I ensured superior support for approximately 1600 staff, faculty and students in a Novell 4.x/ Microsoft NT environment, by providing timely assistance for software, hardware, network, and computer training related issues. As an IT instructor/ trainer, I wrote training materials and conducted IT classes for International Fellow (IF) students on how to use Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Connecting to NDU Web Applications, Introduction to Laptops, Outlook Email, and Internet Searching.
- Wrote weekly activity reports (WARs) and monthly report deliverables.
- Assigned and monitored ticket prioritization and escalation for quick resolution.
- Researched migration issues for resolution, software and hardware integration.
- Performed network system admin functions, and managed the GroupWise email system.
- Performed software, hardware, network installations and upgrades.
- Completed mass (100 to 300) laptop loads and configurations annually for students.