UX / Information Architect
[company name] is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States.
Selected for a highly specialized position to establish a future vision and design framework for the vendor
platform. Developed a program roadmap for research, architecture, and detailed design activities.
Partnered with researchers, engineers, product managers, and senior leadership to manage requirements and align stakeholders to a common vision. Drove current state assessment to document all existing
process for ordering, shipping, invoicing, payments, analytics and support. Validated findings with stakeholders. Notable highlights:
- Reduced redundant pages and functionality by over 40%
- Improved efficiency of user tasks and workflow by nearly 60%
- Successfully implemented streamlined information architecture and navigation models which created a 35%
- Developed patter library and design guidelines reducing project startup time by 80 hours
- Designed "sharable" components that were scalable and reusable across future projects