Head of IT
As part of the department restructuring, was promoted to Head of IT for a legal services and fee protection insurance group. Represented Abbey within the Markel IT structure, planning and facilitating the hardware, telephony and network migrations to the Markel infrastructure. Retained development management role, including vendor selection and management, departmental and group IT budgeting, project approval across the group, and digital transformation.
- Delivered and maintained reports for financial, underwriting, and claims management.
- Built a solid IT team through recruitment of senior IT personnel and mentorship.
- Collaborated with legal division to evaluate and implement a group-wide legal case management and billing system.
- Initiated and facilitated group wide SharePoint 2013 upgrade.
- Facilitated the digital transformation program within Legal Services division.
- Administered internal support, enhancements, and maintenance of the Websure Underwriting and Claims management system.