Firmware Engineer - Embedded Software, Hardware Engineer
Designed and developed Embedded software program written in C/ C++ and Assembly language and Test software program written in Turbo Pascal and Visual Basic for Human Machine Interface (HMI) , Joysticks, Trackball and Grip Controls, positioning and tracking controls for military, airport, army tracked vehicles, unmanned remotely piloted vehicles, aircraft (fixed wing & helicopter), simulators, and commercial applications.
- Experienced with 8031, 8032, 8051, 8052, 87C32, 87C520, Pic16C5X microcontrollers, serial transmission RS232, RS422, PS/2.
- Modified existing software and hardware per customer's changes, testing, troubleshooting of software or system defects, wrote Acceptance test procedures (ATP) and Engineering change orders (ECO).
- Performed Analog/Digital electronic circuit design for Joysticks control display.
- Tested and troubleshooter Hardware and Software using software debugging tool in-circuit Nohau Emulator use oscilloscope analysis problem. Wrote software in Visual Basic to collect the raw data for analysis and troubleshooting purpose.
- Enhanced product and manufacturing support. Programed the chip, used Logical devices programmer, Chipmaster 6000 programmer
- Customer designed test software in Visual Basic per customer requirement in replacement for all the Turbo Pascal test software, wrote program in Visual Basic to calculate check_sum for embedded software verification, obsolete devices substitution.