Lead IT Field Engineer
- Provided tech support to 1000+ users; performed de-installations, installations, and updates, and downloads of software and application that meet users every day activities.
- Achieved exemplary client satisfaction, consistently going above and beyond expectation on solving end user issues.
- Supervised up to 6 individuals, ensuring that all systems are placed and configured properly. Also, making sure all protocols were met.
at this job
IT Field Engineer Atlantic Auto Group
- Characterized as a participative leader, superior trouble-shooter, and persuasive communicator with a keen customer service focus, and a genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
- Assigned user accounts and granted permissions to share resources. Assured senior management of data protection by demonstrating permission settings.
- Identified and corrected performance issues. Understand and discusses with the technical team client problems and provide them with a long term solution including the proper use of hardware or software.
- Maintained records, monitored available disk space and oversaw the daily performance of computer system communication and transactions to ensure sufficient space for regular operations.
- Ensured proper installation of cables, operating systems and software. Identified major hardware and software problems and defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Created and maintained databases, network accounts and programs for specific department needs.
at this job
Senior IT Field Engineer / Technical Sales Specialist
- Assist customers as a part of the Technical sales support process in a Pre/Post sales technical support engineer role, supporting all network devices, SQL Server admin and in the installation and planning of hardware / software on Biotech scanning instruments.
- Gather requirements, complete analysis, participate with sales in presenting solutions to customers as the technical product / services contact
- Provide technical assistance during the Pre/Post sales process
- Conduct training and roll out software / hardware product applications to the sales applications/Field team and clientele
- Present information from customers effecting future products and current challenges to sales, engineering, marketing and technical support to help set product direction
- Provide input to the Product Development team upgrading instruments for cost cutting measures
- Assist in the framework, planning and controlling of our FMT Software and Mechanical Development Lifecycle. Providing key relationships, logistics, setup and Technical support
- Provide Technical Training classes to sales and field engineers
at this job