Member of the global Supply Chain IT development team that designed, developed, tested and implemented integrated business and IT solutions. Analyzed business requirements, determined alternatives and produced technical specification documents. Defined data requirements, data mappings and performed data loads. Created test plans and scripts. Executed tests using HP ALM/QC. Participated in the recruiting, hiring, and mentoring of college hires, architects and managers. Provided sizing of projects and estimation of resources.
- Led Master Data team on project to upscale digital web press business to a global business and used go-forward business processes, technology and architecture to enable business growth and eliminate manual workarounds. Team responsible for master data setup on seven SAP systems. Completed SAP configurations, table updates, IDOC/PI interfaces, conversion rules, jobs, security profiles, testing, documentation and deployment.
- Enabled new Ink Subscription business model using the cloud and the HP Supply Chain. The result was increased ink supply sales and 50% cost reduction due to low cost Supply Chain. Setup new IDOC interfaces for master data. Implemented materials management tool. Provided business documentation and training.
- Hosted SAP Center of Excellence forum to increase the collaboration between global development teams and architects and build a knowledge repository. Improved visibility of development activities on various SAP systems and provided a superb opportunity to share solutions and challenges. Educated team and contractors.
- Led small development teams including offshore ABAP developers. Provided schedule, technical specifications, test data and test scripts.
- Member of Americas Technical Architect Team that reviewed designs of projects and provided thought leadership, best practices and experience in how technology should be deployed.