Computer Systems Analyst
Orchestrated installation, troubleshooting, administration, and upgrades to all desktops, laptops, printers, hardware, and software applications.
- Effectively created and configured multiple server systems utilizing VMware vSphere.
- Maintained an internal Wiki that contained troubleshooting and reference information.
- Installed, configured, and supported multiple competent Open Source and Freeware solutions built on Linux; including Splunk, Knowledgetree, OsTicket, FOG, and OCS.
- Managed Samsung VoIP system.
- Instituted multiple backup solutions for remote users by utilizing Bash, Rsync, and Plink to differentially synchronize files securely over SSH every night.
- Performed routine rotation of backup tapes to safe deposit box.
- Set up conference room and provided support for trainings and webinars (imaged laptops for on-site training, installed and configured software for webinars / online training).
- Provided end user support; improved customer satisfaction.
- Coordinated setup of new personnel (Computer, Phone, etc)