Computer Support Specialist
Provided technical assistance to computer system users. Answered questions and resolved computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location. Provided assistance concerning the use of computers, hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems. Delivered a service level that was defined based on company goals established in discussion with my supervisors.
- Provided service for inbound and outbound telephone technical support to assist customers with establishing, maintaining and using a connection to ZiaNet.
- Exercised a sound knowledge of web client, email client and operating system software in order to assist the customer in operating and understanding ZiaNet services.
- Assisted clients with setting up their personal computers and peripherals.
- Troubleshooting in ADSL, dial-up and wireless internet connections.
- Installed conduit, category 5 UTP and coaxial cabling, RJ-45 terminations, installed hardware and configured home and business networks.
- Performed off-site and on-site services, assist co-workers, performed daily data entry and record keeping of tasks.