Sr. Computer System Analyst
Oversaw facility operations and provided advanced and highly complex analysis, design, configuration, testing, implementation, documentation and staff training activities of software that includes or supports various operating systems, file and application servers, databases and network environments.
- Functioned as a project lead, systems administrator in the areas of database management, security administration, network administration and overall system enhancement and maintenance.
- Performed production and testing involved in database management.
- Assessed the criticality of problems and prioritized accordingly to ensure that the most important issues are resolved promptly.
- Performed continual maintenance and support of production systems while working closely with the IT Engineering Team to transition new systems or upgrades to the production environment.
- Network Duties Included: Terminating and Installing Fiber and Cat5/6, installing and configuring Cisco routers and switches, surveying facilities for Network Infrastructure, supporting the HSDN domain, implementing connectivity to function with crypto equipment
- Desktop support duties included: installing and configuring Wyse clients/laptops/desktops, adding and removing peripherals to the network