Design, install, and support systems, networks, and application infrastructure (e.g. LAN/WAN, firewalls, routers, systems security, email systems, etc).
- Setup and maintenance of Windows Server 2003/2008 R2 environment including: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and file servers.
- Responsible for security equipment, including Cisco ASA, Sonicwall firewall, Barracuda Spam Firewall, as well as TrendMicro OfficScan.
- Installed and maintain a multi-site Avaya VOIP telephone system resulting in a 40% reduction in telephone and long distance bills.
- Works closely with various vendors to ensure projects are completed on schedule and under budget.
- Setup and use of Spiceworks as an Inventory and Help Desk Solution. Responsible for taking ownership of trouble tickets and resolving issues with the least amount of downtime or interference.