Assistant Director/senior Staff Manager
Primary advisor to the Director for a Training organization of over 4,000 personnel annually, with up to seven direct reports. Responsible for the health, welfare, training, discipline, and leader development of all personnel, and responsible for the accountability, serviceability, and oversight of equipment, vehicles, facilities, and budget valued at over $40 million. Assisted the Director in planning and quality control of all training and administration to ensure personnel were motivated, proficient in their required skills, as well as being imbued with the Corporate Values and Ethos. Responsible for over 50 Public Relations functions to ensure that proper corporate branding and image were well displayed and received. Served as the Project Manager for the Human Resource section, Security section, Operations section, and Logistics Management section. Evaluated organizational systems and created management oversight to enhance efficiency; identified organizational gaps and provided measures to ensure success.
- Named the best Assistant Director, out of five, by corporate executives
- Developed 51 Senior Managers and 12 Senior Staff Managers in three years; all became selected for early advancement
- Managed organization to remain effective through two corporate directed re-structuring projects during a 24 month transition period
- Mentored six personnel to become inducted into prestigious professional organizations over their peers, with a 100% induction rate for two consecutive years
- Identified, developed, implemented, and refined a Subject Matter Expert Program which quickly became the corporate standard