Administrative Assistance/recruitment Coordinator
Received and approved 700+ applicants by coordinated interviews for the hire of hourly employees and supervisory assistants. Assisted with job fairs, recruitment, and drug testing of new production employees. Created and implemented training programs for new and cross-training employees and designed developmental plans to assist with accomplishing goals.
- Collaborated with Human Resource Department in onboarding process. Assisted them in numerous investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Assisted in implementation of Quality Improvement Program (Lean Six Sigma and Greenbelt), including audits, root-cause analysis, and remedial actions.
- Managed multi-million dollar inventory through various tracking systems.
- Provided administrative support to 2,000+ employees utilizing Systems and Application Production (SAP) to track flow of meat throughout facility. Inputted information into system for tracking purposes.
- Created, managed, balanced, and reconciled daily, weekly and monthly process orders.
- Supervised monthly period close of inventory; monitored and reported monthly progress.
- Reviewed daily transactions for accuracy and sent daily results.