HR Project Manager/ Health and Welfare Consultant
Plan and manage HR services projects for the second largest not-for-profit health system in the United States, with $12.8B revenue. Partner with key stakeholders to determine business requirements and project plan tasks, culture changes, communication and training needs. Collaborate with management to define and align resources with strategic objectives.
- Created system-wide project management toolkit to standardize initiative methodology.
- Guided development of streamlined leave administration process for multiple locations.
- Identified potential cost reductions by developing a system-wide reporting package on claim trends.
- Participated in the design of medical plans that complied with health care reform, reduced benefit costs and aligned plan design across the organization.
- Led the "Population Health" pilot program that successfully managed medical conditions, cut claim costs and was implemented in other hospitals in the system.
- Achieved significant cost savings by reducing benefit plan options from 35 to 22.