HR Officer, Payroll and Benefits
Responsible for managing and administering all employee's insurance benefits plans to ensure employees are enrolled in the plans they are eligible for, terminated from plans when they leave the Bank, and monthly insurance benefits statements are reviewed for accuracy and paid in a timely fashion. This includes preparing and distributing information materials for programs including health, life, dental LTD, STD 401(k), FSA, COBRA, FMLA and other programs as required. Also, functions as a liaison between employees and insurance companies to research and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Prepare and submit all monthly benefits payments along with proper documentation to ensure eligibility, while ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements regarding benefits, compensation, and information privacy
- Administer open enrollments-Ensure that employees are notified about the meetings. Coordinate meetings with insurance representatives and distribute and collect enrollment forms and related documentation.
- Processes forms for 401(k) program. This includes checking forms for accuracy and signatures, entering information into the database and distributing information to employees
- Manage and review the automated time system and process all wage assignments, garnishments, and other payroll related external deductions. Assist managers in all areas of their responsibilities to ensure the Bank's employees are following the attendance policies established by Human Resources
- File form 5500 for all company benefit plans and 401(k)
- Project Manager for implementation from Ceridian to ADP HR and Payroll system