HR Director & Business Partner, DRC
Responsible for integration and HR Business Partner support primarily to DRC's newly integrated division of approximately 500 FTEs, and then DRC's integration into Engility of approximately 1200 FTEs. Responsible for the company wide University Relations and internal placement programs. Provided employee relations and coaching support for high-level issues within the DC area.
- Provided individual leadership coaching to senior leaders and management. Assisted in developing HPTi's Leadership Curriculum, appointed as lead of the HPTI & DRC Leadership program integration.
- Created rotational opportunities through DRC's Internal Placement program saving approximately 25% of the workforce. Managed the corporate wide integration in the areas of college recruiting, internal placement, position and performance management into Engility.
- Attended executive meetings to develop annual HR plans to address business needs. Assessed and advocated for several group wide training programs in the DC area based upon leadership feedback.
- HR Sponsor for HTSG - Transformation Team - An employee led organization supporting company culture and business goals.
- Managed immigration process for group.
at this job
Global HR Director
Promoted to Global HR Director after only 10 months in manager position, however Director level was eliminated and I was laid off with others.
- Oversee Human Resources functions in US, Europe, Asia, Malaysia, India, Brazil and Mexico
- Introduced Employee Branding to the company for increased retention, comprehensive onboarding, positive internet presence, and improved recruiting strategies
- Reduced recruiting costs by 7%
- Began successful cultural changes in sister facilities
- Initiated several programs to facilitate global cultural changes to improve employee morale, communications, compliance with various laws respective of the country
- Currently exploring options for further organizational development
at this job
Resident Relations Director/hr Director
Responsible for resident and employee engagement
- Managed all human resources functions including recruiting, on-boarding, training, benefits enrollment and administration, payroll, workers compensation, employee recognition, safety and wellness programs; CPR/First Aid certified; Notary Public
- Developed HR and general administration budget
- Achieved Gold Award for 7% voluntary turnover and Silver Award for 95% employee satisfaction and surpassed resident satisfaction target for the 2012 calendar year
- Managed resident admission process, coordinated internal resident transfers and discharges, coordinated move-in details, clinical documents, home companion and home health services, statement billing and collections
- Directly supervised a 4-person customer service staff; indirectly supervised a staff of 54
at this job
Privately held, multi-state construction/service partner to Home Depot and True Value, commercial energy management organization. Reporting to the President, leads and manages all HR initiatives; supports call center, professional staff and leadership.
- Created compensation strategy, structure, grades, ranges, and merit process, resulting in improved ability to attract and retain.
- Designed, authored, and implemented HR processes and policies, eliminating existing liability and exposure.
- Defined organizational structure and position content through position/talent analysis process, resulting in labor savings and greater efficiencies through staff reduction and enhanced accountabilities.
- Implemented ATS; created staffing process competency based behavioral interviewing system to ensure quality hires and retention and digital marketing campaign for social networks.
- Implemented behavioral based performance management system, defining expectations, standards, and key performance areas.
- As part of leadership team, provides counsel to senior level staff and support to business lines.
at this job
- Directed budget preparation, forecasted, coordinated annual financial audit, served as liaison to the Finance Committee and Executive Committee of this non-profit entity
- Oversaw accounting department to ensure A/R and A/P were processed efficiently
- Prepared reconciliations, accruals, journal entries, month-end and year-end close, cash management and financial statements
- Drafted and implemented policies, procedures and employee handbook for over 80 employees.
- Average annual profits increased by 283% during my tenure at the Club.
at this job