Banquet Maitre D', Director of Restaurants, Catering Manager, Director of Catering
Oversaw a catering business that grew from $2.4 million to $3.9 million, while still maintaining over $1 million in personal sales.
- Developed marketing plans to include the addition of a roof top pavilion and negotiated with outside venues for exclusive catering contracts.
- Recaptured the WV Symphony League after out-growing the hotel by selling a two-floor "Titanic" theme party.
- Acquired first AAA 4-diamond award in formal dining room.
- Responsible for sales, profits, budgets, service, administrative, and operational staff.
- Solicited business, including outside calls and inquiries. Reached $1.2 million in personal annual sales.
- Market Segments include: Corporate, Government, Military, Insurance, Regional and National Association, and Social.
- Worked directly with Senate President and Governor in soliciting and hosting the Southern Legislative Conference with a program that utilized six different venues with 1,600 guests.