Certified Medical Assistant/registered Phlebotomy Technician
Perform point of service care and diagnostic tests including: glucometer, urinalysis, EKGs, peak flows, nebulizer treatments, vision and hearing screening, mantoux skin testing, vaccinations, and oral medication administration.
- Utilize and maintain clinic equipment, such as autoclave, scales, tympanometer, EKG machine, liquid nitrogen, portable oxygen tanks.
- Performed a variety of routine blood drawing procedures to include venipuncture
- Prepared, processed, and stored patient specimens and samples according to departmental procedures.
- Verify pharmacy, medication and allergy lists and hold refills for provider approval.
- Clean examination rooms and equipment, and sterilize all instruments along with ensuring adequate stock of instruments and supplies.