Patient Services Representative Resume Examples - Page 2
Patient Services Representatives, or Patient Service Representatives, work to ensure that the best interests of a health care provider's clients are being met. Skills listed on example resumes of Patient Services Representatives include establishing financial agreements with clients to reduce financial risk, and scheduling appointments in a manner that recognizes the urgency of patients' complaints. Customer service skills are a plus to include on a Patient Services Representative's resume. A higher educational degree is not necessary for consideration, though a healthcare-related degree may be beneficial.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Patient Services Representative Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Patient Services Representative
- Responsible for greeting, check in and directing the flow of patients
- Collected and verified complete demographic information in order to ensure accurate data entry
- Managed and screened multi-line phone calls (including emergency) triage calls to appropriate personnel
- Assisted in the referral process such as faxing referrals and scanning related documents
- Completed daily reminder calls to patients regarding upcoming appointments
- 09/03- UW Physicians "Special Recognition" award for outstanding contributions and productivity
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!