[company name] is a local glass company based in Sacramento. It is a leading glass company that provides instant glass replacement and services both locally and online. The clients are prompted to provide information about their vehicle including: make, model, body style, year and other information so that they can accurately provide the best price and fit. I have worked as a database designer to make the [company name] shopping faster and more efficient.
- Handled the tasks of designing, developing and maintaining optimized databases.
- Developed structural designs of various databases based upon logical data models including entity relational diagrams (ERD)
- Determined user requirements as well as set-ups and tested computer databases
- Worked closely with system users to make sure that the information system strategies meets with the program requirements
- Writing SQL queries to manipulate data for data loads and extracts.