Founded Regional Food Broker
Created a Midwest Food Broker to assist Regional and Upstart companies develop their respective Brands in the Midwest utilizing skills and relationships from past positions. Currently managing 9 Principles from Account Management to retail support while assisting in the building of Middle Eastern Brands in Metro Detroit.
- Partnering with Tropical Passage Beverages to develop new line of drinks within the single serve and multi serve categories, developing the Go To Market Strategy and building licensing - co-pack network Nationally.
- Added 18 SKU's to Nash Finch GMS to broaden their Dollar Program in the East and Central US. Developing RTD pallet program on Pajedas Corn Chips at Nash Finch to all stores with Dollar sections
- Creating Distribution Network for Mystic Harvest and Pajedas Chips to cover accounts not handled by Nash Finch in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana
- Created a Middle Eastern section within the Kroger Michigan Division to service those consumers
- Creating Private Label Drinks in local Wholesalers and Distributors in Michigan and Indiana