Banquet Bartender/server & IRD Server
- Pre-opening experience, organizational skills, service training, and operational skills
- Room service expertise to take & place orders, prepare table, and deliver on-time.
- Prepare and deliver amenities for arrivals & VIPs, and special treats for recurring guests.
- Bartender, make cocktails, distribute mixers, chill wine/beers, cut fruits, & clean glassware.
- Set-up buffets, signs, tons, plates, run hot/cold items, and break down buffet.
- Set-up back of the house: brew coffee, tea, prepare coffee station, water glasses, and napkins.
- Set-up coffee breaks, and follow BEOs daily food/beverage daily group program.
- Abide state and federal laws, corporation’s standards and attendance guidelines.
at this job
Bartender/banquet Bartender/ Server
- Learning the specialty cocktails on rotating menus
- Remembering each member in the club by name, and establishing a positive rapport to make them know and feel wanted and comfortable in the clubhouse
- Bartender for weddings
- Setting up and breaking down the portable bar, as well as breaking down and setting up the regular bar
- Keeping track of inventory(liquor, beer, soda)
- Restocking the bar
- Keeping a clean, organized work area
- Properly abiding to ABC regulations
- Serving each guest to the best of my ability
at this job