Senior Performance Hedge Fund Analyst
Updated and maintained performance database for in-house and third-party hedge funds in excess of $1.8 billion. Managed the reporting process end-to-end, while resolving day-to-day performance issues. Supervised and trained junior analyst in database functionality, troubleshooting and oversight.
- Acted in liaison capacity between portfolio managers, financial advisors and operations team.
- Processed monthly and annual compensation to retail brokers and external broker relationships.
- Played critical role in testing and overseeing the implementation of user-friendly reports that enabled brokers to keep track of clients and improve their marketing efforts.
- Updated and reconciled account position balances and resolved discrepancies.
- Reviewed marketing materials for accuracy.