Budget Analyst III
Assisted in researching, analyzing, and interpreting special financial projects and complex reporting including but not limited to: Legislative Appropriation Request (LAR), Fiscal Notes, Approved Budgets, Biennial Operating Budgets, Quarterly Performance Measures, Non-Financial AFR Collection Fee Reports, Monthly Expenditure/Trend Analyses, etc.
- Lead Analyst for monitoring, tracking, reporting, and communicating the agency's capital budgets to executive management to ensure the agency is in compliance with the General Appropriations Act, Article V, IX, and capital riders, [company name]'s Office.
- Lead Analyst for the Criminal Law Enforcement (CLE) Division. Worked with division liaison to assist and monitor division's monthly activities including expenditures, encumbrances, and budget transfers, etc.
- Oversaw, supervised, trained, assigned, and audited Budget Analyst I's and II's daily work assignments which included various assignments: payroll analysis, fiscal notes, document writing, monthly expenditure graphs, performance measures, transfer memos, etc.
- Prepared section's human resources forms for job posting, interview questions, HR-25's, FMLA paperwork, etc.
- Computer Experience: USAS, ISAS, ABEST, Crystal, Microsoft Office Suite, Etc