Assistant Portfolio Manager
Directed and steered positive relationships with key clients, to boost revenue and profits for the organization. Managed daily banking responsibilities for a comprehensive client portfolios. Effectively analyzes existing profiles while looking for new ways to optimize portfolios. Performed client relationship management, including assisting clients in supporting investment objectives and financial expectations. Continuously upgraded with latest economic knowledge, and facilitated clients by making rate and pricing adjustments. Handled a corporate customer portfolio that consisted of more than forty corporations with a total volume of $500 Million including deposits, loans and non-cash items that contributed to the branch's profit for four consecutive years. Conducted detailed financial analysis, including SWAT analysis, to propose credit limits for customers.
- Utilized sound negotiation and effective communication skills, to close complex financial solutions and offerings
- Assessed the feasibility of capital investment projects and provided the medium and long term loans
- Performed service delivery and excellence, to research funds from international branches and subsidiaries, which addresses low cost financial needs
- Aided business development efforts, via offering short-medium term money market instruments, structured products and fixed income instruments in coordination with Treasury department
- Stringently adhered with regulations, and complied with the bank's policies and Turkish banking regulations against fraud and money laundering activities