Fashion Coordinator Resume Examples
Fashion Coordinators are responsible for creating fashion productions, like fashion shows, magazine layouts, and highlights of designer work. Duties usually seen on a Fashion Coordinator resume sample are maintaining relationships with designers, researching market trends, monitoring fashion publications, and coordinating public relations for upcoming events. Those interested in a Fashion Coordinator career should be able to showcase the following skills in their resumes: fashion awareness, networking, creativity, problem solving, communication, and inventory management. Fashion experience is more important than formal education in this field.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Oversaw, managed, and organized the wardrobe for the annual fall and spring Fashion Shows.
- Worked closely with, and maintained a caseload of approximately 80-100 models
- Provided leadership and support to all models involved
Pr/ Fashion Coordinator
- Stylist on shoots
- Produced interviews
- Build relationships with various brands, artists, and creative's
- Curate events
Psychology And Liberal Studies
FASHION Coordinator's ASSISTANT
- Pulled and retagged garments in preparation the fashion show
- Sized models for the wardrobe fitting
- Dressed and styled models during the show
- Returned all merchandise to the appropriate departments
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!