Responsible for creating the agenda, planning and executing 2 conferences and 1 convention per year with 600-1500 attendees. Each event consists of a general session, educational seminars, cooking demonstrations, hands-on workshops, tastings, meals, and closing gala.
- Work directly with the Education Department locating and placing presenters.
- Work directly with hotel on rooming lists, VIP transportation and amenities, room set-up, Food & Beverage minimums.
- Organize Trade Show for up to 125 vendors.
- Work with local chapter planning off-site events, organizing volunteer schedule as well as locally promoting the event.
- Work closely with hotel chef on back of house prep schedule for presenters.
- Work with Communications Department on Program Guide as well as social media promotion of presenters and location of event.