Environmental Engineer III & Safety Director
Reported to the Environmental and Safety Governmental Affairs Manager. Responsible for site environmental compliance, environmental reporting, source testing, neighborhood public relations, environmental monitoring, safety compliance and safety programs.
- Environmental compliance/conformance auditing and policy revision.
- Led OSHA safety compliance efforts, including development and implementation of Safety Committee, development of confined space program and control of hazardous energy program review.
- Performed industrial hygiene air sampling.
- Successful working relationships with Federal, State and local regulatory agencies.
- Environmental and safety review of manufacturing input materials.
- Compliance reporting; Toxic Release Inventory (313), State Fire Marshal (312), greenhouse gasses and pollution prevention.