Magician Resume Examples - Page 3
Magicians are entertainers who perform all kinds of magic tricks in front of an audience, such as sleight-of-hand, card tricks, and escapes. They use natural means to achieve the illusion of supernatural feats and astound audiences. Typical duties listed on a Magician resume example are learning new techniques, delivering performances, maintaining props, and handling self-promotion. Based on our selection of resumes in the field, main job requirements are excellent understanding of routines, being able to maintain public safety, self-promotion, and the ability to handle their own administration. No formal education is required to become a Magician.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Repairing props' appearance (fresh paint, repairing wood, repairing fabrics on props, cutting metal, etc.)
- Repairing props to working condition (being able to use power tools, electrical skills, etc.)
- Helping with rehearsals
- Having all necessary props set and ready to be used on hand, at all times, during rehearsals and performances
- Helping my boss get dressed for shows
- Helping make and take phone calls regarding jobs and necessary utilities for shows (rental vans, storage units, etc.)
- Organizing props and costumes
- Repairing costumes
- Building props
- Helping with promotional sessions
Magician By Ray Van Rye
- Personal assistant to Ray Van Rye
- Public Relations
- Schedule appointments for cliental
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!