Transmission Engineer/ Wireless Field Operation Supervisor
Successfully performed Traffic and Transmission Engineering, lead the Wireless/Field Operations that does the operation and maintenance of NSN GSM, WCDMA, and design of LTE network, Harris, ALU, and Exalt Microwave. Wrote and implemented standard operating procedures, request for proposal, system integration, proof-of-concept, and project management.
- Trained and mentored technician the basic and fundamental theory of data, microwave, ATM/TDM, and wireless telecommunication such as 2G/3G/4G LTE. Classroom training for telecommunication instrument such as Anritsu Site Master, BERT Tester, Power Meter, Spectrum Analyzer, Metro-E tester, and PDH/SDH test equipments.
- Responsible for product selection and product proposals with over a USD 700K dollars budget for network upgrades, Proof-of-concept, and Product evaluation of new IP network to support NTT Docomo network, while sustaining its HSPA+ and LTE technology while migrating from ATM to IP/MPLS network.
- Optimized Docomo transmission network by re-engineering RF design to overcome rain fade, and interference. Responsible for new network that plays a strategic role for Docomo future growth and expansion. This new site and optimization created customer satisfaction, quality of service to over 70K subscriber in Guam.
- Responsible for the path and site survey for Microwave solution, pathloss calculation, engineering design, and end-to-end transport activation.
- Project engineer/coordinator on LTE Phase 1 and Microwave network upgrade, and responsible for project updates, technical recommendation, and providing solution when issues arises. Responsible to keep stakeholders informed on the project status, upgrades, and technical resolution to ensure that Docomo investment is well taken care off.