0-5 years of experience
Coordinate, schedule, and perform all central plant operations, including operation maintenance of all boiler and chiller functions, HVAC, generator, electrical switch gear and UPS operation, data center, building automation, plumbing, electrical troubleshooting, patient call system (Hill-Rom), patient beds maintenance, refrigeration monitoring, medical systems troubleshooting and repair, building utilities, fire pump and fire life safety operation, chemical analysis and water treatment, and repair of all other electro-mechanical systems.
- Respond to all building staff and patients request efficiently.
- Facilitate building utilities shutdown and restoration to facilitate repair, with minimum impact to building staff or patients.
- Contact vendors for pricing, availability, and scheduling of products and services.
- Coordinate and schedule preventive maintenance and personnel.
- Provide building services and support to a multiple building facility.
- Implemented energy cost saving measures and fire life safety planning and maintained all records.