Senior Process Engineer
Key process operations/equipment: Grain handling, Centrifuges, Steeping operations, grind milling, sulfur burner process, Flash dryers, pellet cooling air handling systems, Product handling and loading.
- Managed multiple permits and projects (up to $500K) for optimizing process operations, minimize energy costs, and increasing business competiveness.
- Redesigned and implemented a new leveling mechanism for a pellet air cooling system that improved residence time by 25%.
- Integrated safety improvements to mechanical screens by improving door design and eliminating potential slipping hazards.
- Created Standard Operating Procedures for the Wet Milling process from scratch to meet ISO 9001 initial certification audit.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Project team member: Implemented two engineering projects which increased products yields and increased revenue by $500K in the first year.